Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> $19.99 bundle on PS4?
Oxameter
post Aug 28 2017, 04:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,783

It seems like the ROA2 website indicates that the bundle with both games and the DLC should be available for PS4, but I can't find it on the PSN store.

Is the trouble on Sony's end? Is it just a matter of waiting a few days for that option to be available?

I already have the original game on PC so if I have to buy ROA2 and the DLC individually I'm happy to do that, I just wanted to buy the most complete option (and give you guys the most money biggrin.gif ).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Aug 28 2017, 05:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

I am guessing you are from Europe? Unfortunately, the DLC's will be available a few days late there, on August 31st.

Oh, sorry, the question was about the bundle. I don't really know at the moment, it's probably also 31st.

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Aug 28 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #3

I already have the original game on PC so if I have to buy ROA2 and the DLC individually I'm happy to do that, I just wanted to buy the most complete option (and give you guys the most money biggrin.gif ).

But you do get all the DLC's on PC for free! You get the Classic pack if you own RoA1, and Binding of Isaac DLC if you purchase in the first 4 weeks since release (just don't forget to add the DLC to your library on the Steam store for free)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxameter
post Aug 28 2017, 05:25 PM
Post #4

Thanks for your reply.

I'm in the US.

Good to know I can get the DLC free on PC! I may end up buying ROA2 on PC as well so that will save me a bit of cash. For now though my plan is to get the game on PS4.

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Aug 28 2017, 05:47 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Oxameter @ Aug 29 2017, 12:25 AM) *
I'm in the US.

Hmm, that's weird. We'll have to ask Atlus.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Aug 28 2017, 05:56 PM
Post #6

PSN bundle goes live tomorrow in North America

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxameter
post Aug 28 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #7

Awesome! Thanks for your help Dmitriy smile.gif

+Quote Post
Oxameter
post Aug 29 2017, 01:35 PM
Post #8

So it turns out that the bundle includes ROA2 for the PS4 and ROA1 for the PS3. That isn't mentioned anywhere until after payment is processed.

No big deal for me, as I don't mind having more games in my PS3 library. But for anyone else who might want ROA1 for their PS4, it's something that should probably be more obvious. The website and listing on the PSN store make it seem like both games are on PS4. I wouldn't want anyone to get upset in the future.

+Quote Post
amwolfgang
post Sep 2 2017, 02:50 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 14,117

QUOTE (Oxameter @ Aug 29 2017, 12:35 PM) *
So it turns out that the bundle includes ROA2 for the PS4 and ROA1 for the PS3. That isn't mentioned anywhere until after payment is processed.

No big deal for me, as I don't mind having more games in my PS3 library. But for anyone else who might want ROA1 for their PS4, it's something that should probably be more obvious. The website and listing on the PSN store make it seem like both games are on PS4. I wouldn't want anyone to get upset in the future.

The description of the product in the PS Store mentions Rock of Ages 2 for PS4 and Rock of Ages 1 for PS3. So it does say, you just didn't read what the package included. I do agree they should make it more visible for people that don't bother reading the description of the item. Btw, I only bought Rock of Ages 2 and I can still see the description for the bundle. So the description doesn't show up after payment.

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Sep 2 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (amwolfgang @ Sep 2 2017, 09:50 PM) *
The description of the product in the PS Store mentions Rock of Ages 2 for PS4 and Rock of Ages 1 for PS3. So it does say, you just didn't read what the package included. I do agree they should make it more visible for people that don't bother reading the description of the item. Btw, I only bought Rock of Ages 2 and I can still see the description for the bundle. So the description doesn't show up after payment.

Carlos forwarded this to Atlus, they must have changed the description.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 06:16 PM