Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you guys hire?
Salenai
post Mar 9 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,615

Hi there biggrin.gif, I am curious, do you guys hire?
I am from Slovakia, perhaps if you wanted to make Slovak or Czech localization, I could take care of that.
I have been video editing for 9 years now smile.gif, if you guys want to check my work, you may do it here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Farnhold
This brings me to voice acting. I do not really have any experience with it, except for few videos (some of them not gaming, but sketches), but hey, I could try biggrin.gif.

Also my girlfriend is very good at drawing, and also photoshop. Perhaps she could do some game art for you.
My girlfriend and I are currently unemployed, and I would like to get into gaming industry (she would take any opportunity to use her talent biggrin.gif), I just don't know how. I was never really good in programming, actually, I sucked at it badly on high school, haven't tried modelling&creating objects yet biggrin.gif, but there still has to be something else that I could do. Perhaps go to presentations and advertise your game, do translations, create trailers&videos or something.
I do translations for one slovakian alternative media, so I have experience with that.
If you're interested, please, let me know smile.gif. I can even send you my CV if you want. Thank you smile.gif.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Mar 10 2013, 12:20 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

I appreciate very much the offers, but we're already pretty conformed as a team.

The game is already being localized to several languages besides English (Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian) and we can't add any new languages now this late in development. I believe we did get some languages included in the first game (or Rock of Ages? - I don't remember) after launch. But it was done by fan service and not as part of production.

Getting into the game's industry can be tough. These days it is all about doing iOS games for those who want to start... so you might want to check that front. (But you will need a programmer or programming skills). blink.gif

Good luck finding a job both of you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 06:41 PM