Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To The ACE TEAM - can I help you?
2Dhuman
post Sep 16 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,251

To the folks at ACE TEAM, I freaking love Zeno Clash - I recommend it to all of my friends looking for something unique.

I just want to offer my abilities to the ACE TEAM. I am a video editor, animated movie voice actor (well just one movie- but still!) and I manage the website and social media for a film festival.

I have no idea how on Earth that might be of use to you folks, but if you are in need of a video trailer put together or an extra voice or anything at all, I would be honored to help in any way possible.

Seriously, just send me a message!

Good luck with Zeno Clash 2- I can't wait!

-Josh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Sep 17 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

Hi Josh,

At the current moment we're knee deep in development of many aspects of Zeno Clash 2. I really appreciate the offer to help, and I think the best you can do (as well as any fan) is help spread the word about our game - though that'll be more relevant later on when we approach release. The game isn't out this year, so it will still be quite a while before we need more heavy promotion.

If you have a link to the voice work you've done, I'd be glad to check it out... though please note that it doesn't necessarily mean I can provide you with dialogue lines for a character.

Thanks a lot for dropping by the forums and obviously for the offer to help! smile.gif

+Quote Post
2Dhuman
post Sep 17 2012, 12:35 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,251

Consider it done!

That's very considerate of you to respond so quickly, Carlos- y'all rock.

I'll see if I can get the clip of the scene I'm in uploaded online to post. And of course I understand that it doesn't mean I will be needed or what you are looking for. Seriously, thanks again for responding.

Good luck to the ACE TEAM!

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 05:28 AM