Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for internships
Yannis
post Oct 1 2014, 06:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,379

Hi!

I made a research on the entire forum and I didn't find any result about internships possibilities in your company. The only thing I read was about voice acting and video editing job requests, so I believe I can try!

We are a couple of young French students in Computer Graphics, and we need a final year internship to complete our studies. Rock of Ages brought us here, and we think we would love to work with you, so if you consider as interesting the fact to have 2 interns (with the same university course) in C++, OpenGL, Java or whatever programming and graphics rendering, we would like to send you further information.

Have a nice evening or morning, depending on your actual country's hour!

Yannis & Célia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 2 2014, 08:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Hi guys,

Unfortunately we're not looking for interns at the moment. I also imagine that moving to Chile would be somewhat of a challenge for you both, right?

Good luck and hope you enjoyed Rock of Ages smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yannis
post Oct 2 2014, 08:48 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,379

Well, never mind! And moving to Chile would have been a great experience smile.gif We already did an internship in Wales and one in Canada, so travelling isn't really a problem, if we are together and we don't have any visa issue tongue.gif

Thank you for your response, it was worth the effort to ask. The internship begins in February 2015, so perhaps if we didn't find anything you'll need someone by then. Maybe you have some contacts (or just names of companies) in Chile or elsewhere who could be interested by us?

And yeah, we found Rock of Ages really original and pleasant to play. Carry on on making good games!

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 2 2014, 02:21 PM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Sent you a PM!

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2017 - 09:57 AM