Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Product Code with New Retail Disc
wkduffy
post Jan 19 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,503

Just bought a new, shrinkwrapped Zeno Clash for PC and in the white space above the disc where a product code (CD key) should be printed (interior of the case) THERE IS NOTHING. Just an elongated blank oval. Can't even install it; Steam won't allow install w/o the code. What, do I need some kind of special Zeno Glasses to see the code? Heh, heh...And please, no one better tell me to drop another $10 on the game from Steam. Not interested.

What do I do now and where do I go to get the product code that I already paid for? UPC: 094922310583, retail copy. angry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 22 2013, 08:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Where did you buy this? Who's the publisher? You should contact the publisher's customer service. We're not in charge of handling retail CD Keys. If you can tell me the name of the publisher I can try to orient you.

+Quote Post
wkduffy
post Jan 22 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,503

Thanks for the information. The seller is an Amazon seller I contacted who no longer maintains an account there and said he did not keep back stock of the games he sold. It was a new copy. The publisher of the PC copy I have is Tripwire Interactive. Regardless, I ponied up for a second copy of the game (this time the UE on Xbox Live) and played it on my console over the weekend. I wanted to play it on PC because I thought maybe the graphics would be a bit more crisp, but oh well. (The Xbox UE edition seems a bit on the low-rez, fuzzy side.) Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, am intrigued by the narrative, and will definitely keep my eye out of the second installment. Neat art, love the bizarre factor. Thanks again.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 23 2013, 08:03 AM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

I'm sure you can still contact Tripwire Interactive's customer support and they can help you with the CD Key issue, if you still want to give it a go on PC.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: