//

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem report on Abyys Odyssey (SOLVED), Solved problem with the initial configuration of the game
Droig
post Jan 2 2015, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,433

The original purpose of this post was to ask for help to solve a problem. I solved it by accident and luck so I now just want to report it to help someone who might be in the same situation as I was.

Original post.
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Hi, I've pucharsed this game on Steam at January first and I have a problem that does not allow me to start it. When I click on the icon or at Steam's play button, a window pops up and I'm asked to allow the program to realize changes on my computer. If I agree, Steam starts installing Microsoft direct X (Step 1). But when Step " starts, the window suddently closes. If I click again on the icon, the same message appears again and tall of that happens again. I've checked cache files and also reinstalled the game.

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Okay, the problem got just solved by closing the steam initial configuration window at the middle of the installation and then starting the game again. Glad I can finally start to play it! ^-^

PD: I bought the game because I saw it on the Arbitrary Awards by TotalBiscuit.
PD2: To the team: ACE Team is a super awesome name, love the logo too!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 6 2015, 08:33 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Droig @ Jan 2 2015, 01:41 PM) *
PD: I bought the game because I saw it on the Arbitrary Awards by TotalBiscuit.
PD2: To the team: ACE Team is a super awesome name, love the logo too!

Awesome! Thanks a lot! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 09:44 AM