Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Co-op
Lailoken42
post Oct 20 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,389

I just started playing Abyss Odyssey, and I am impressed so far, but I expected no less from the developers of ZC 1 and 2. My brother and I are often trying to find fun coop games to play together and this seemed like the ticket. After about 30 minutes of playing, my brother got too frustrated and won't play it with me anymore. Does anybody have any advice to lure him back into trying again? We constantly killed each other, or one person would wait off to the side while the other engaged. The penetrating power of attacks is great when fighting solo, but extremely difficult in coop mode.

I know ff is a toggle option, but to be honest we are both to proud to play that way after the message that plays when you try to toggle it off. By the way, my brother beat Halo in the hardest difficulty solo, so he is willing to play hard games.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BiGoDeViN
post Oct 20 2014, 07:28 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,038

It's impossible to play with FF on. I tried it with my buddy. First level of the Abyss, on Easy, we were below half health. I couldn't tell when I was hitting him half the time. It's too much. Just turn it off.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 20 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #3

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

I'd suggest you play in Nightmare for the higher challenge, but with Friendly Fire off. It takes a lot of coordination to play the game in multiplayer, so I can understand it will be difficult for some people.

Also: think of doubles in Super Smash Bros tournaments. Competitively it's played with Friendly Fire on and it requires a great deal of coordination with your partner. Abyss Odyssey is kind of the same.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2017 - 12:33 PM