//

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Ace Considering a Release on Playstation Vita?
LukeGhostblade
post Apr 18 2014, 09:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,553

From the screens, Abyss Odyssey seems like a great game for the vita, and a match for vita owners.
Vita does have a depressingly small consumer base, since the vita undersold pretty badly, but the have an above average rate of game purchase to make up for it.
If all goes wrong, Sony will probably put it on Playstation Gold-provided that it meets the standards.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Apr 19 2014, 12:05 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

No current plans to put it on the Vita, and I cannot say we've ever worked for a handheld, so it would be a first for us. I think it is very unlikely and I don't even know if the Unreal Engine 3 runs on the Vita (if it doesn't the port is pretty much impossible for us).

+Quote Post
LukeGhostblade
post Apr 20 2014, 08:38 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,553

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ Apr 18 2014, 10:05 PM) *
No current plans to put it on the Vita, and I cannot say we've ever worked for a handheld, so it would be a first for us. I think it is very unlikely and I don't even know if the Unreal Engine 3 runs on the Vita (if it doesn't the port is pretty much impossible for us).

Borderlands 2 runs of Unreal, and is about to be released for vita, so it does. I suppose the best hope would be if Abyss Odyssey became a hit.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Apr 21 2014, 08:28 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (LukeGhostblade @ Apr 20 2014, 08:38 PM) *
I suppose the best hope would be if Abyss Odyssey became a hit.

And if Sony took a big interest.

+Quote Post
sere
post Apr 24 2014, 02:10 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 9,649

I wonder if their playstation+ is a good deal for developers. Mercenary Kings was one of the games that could be played "free" for subscribers. I can only speculate what a cut would be for developers if the game was popular. There would likely be a window of opportunity to be handsomely paid by SONY if they were aggressively campaigning to support vita by attracting studios that stood to bolster the system's library with quality titles. That same support could be extended OR reserved for PS3 and/or PS4 depending. Who knows. I'd rather 3DS get the games but Nintendo seem distracted in their relentless pursuits of shooting themselves in the foot!!! =p

--------------------
-sere

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Apr 24 2014, 08:30 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 3

I think it's a little early to consider potential promotions on any platforms, but I suppose PlayStation Plus must be a good deal, otherwise nobody would do it.

+Quote Post
fairyanna
post Dec 22 2014, 03:32 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 13,422

Is there an option to turn off the friendly fire????? ohmy.gif where is that?? i think is an awesome game but playing with a friend it turns so hard i think by the friendly fire but a don's see any option to turn it off... whould be awesome.... i thik the game will turn more easier but more funny like a street fighter alpha's dramattic battle. Is it an PC exclusive option? i have the 360 console version of the game.

Our complete set of Testking C4090-452 test questions and testking.us study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real brandeis exam www.usuhs.mil with flying colors of Maryland University of Integrative Health

+Quote Post
tschumann
post Dec 23 2014, 01:48 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 283

QUOTE (fairyanna @ Dec 22 2014, 05:32 PM) *
Is there an option to turn off the friendly fire????? ohmy.gif where is that?? i think is an awesome game but playing with a friend it turns so hard i think by the friendly fire but a don's see any option to turn it off... whould be awesome.... i thik the game will turn more easier but more funny like a street fighter alpha's dramattic battle. Is it an PC exclusive option? i have the 360 console version of the game.

Friendly fire is available for the PC and PlayStation 3 versions as far I recall (see http://forums.aceteam.cl/index.php?showtopic=4309 and http://forums.aceteam.cl/index.php?showtopic=4419) though I don't think it has been released for the Xbox 360 version.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 03:17 PM