Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best/Flavourite Weapons?
belovedklowny
post Nov 28 2016, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,022

My favourite ranged weapon is (believe it or don't) the Frog Gun. I like that the flies cause damage both outgoing and incoming, and it doesn't exhaust my energy bar after only one or two shots. The only place it is less than optimum is during the Octopus boss fight, since it often can't reach the arm jewels.

My favorite melee weapon is the fully upgraded energy sword. Second favorite it the fully upgraded whip.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Nov 29 2016, 11:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

I really like the upgraded blaster, just for the sound alone. It's that good. smile.gif Tesla gun is also very satisfying to use. From melee weapons I really like the antenna. It's short, but it zaps and stuns people! Also the mace. Not the best weapon, but It has a good feeling of weight and it is fun to crush enemies with it (especially jump attack).

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
belovedklowny
post Dec 5 2016, 12:30 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,022

The mace is my least favorite melee weapon. In general, I don't like any melee weapon that takes me out my constant running rhythm, and the mace does exactly that.

+Quote Post
liig
post May 21 2017, 11:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,130

For multiple enemies, I'm gonna go with an initial shot from the Badass Black Hole Gun - this can suck lots of health from nearby enemies, often wiping them out in one go - followed by multiple shots from BFRPG to finished them off; it also has splash damage. Favourite melee weapon has to be the Kraken Tentacle because of its long reach and formidable strength.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 02:18 AM