//

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any hints as to when this game might come out?
PIECEofTOAST
post Jun 6 2017, 08:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,139

(other than Q2 2017 tongue.gif)

I know people hate when someone asks stuff like this, I just can't help myself, I'm way too hyped for this game. We're getting somewhat close to Q2 2017 being over but there's still not much info out there as to when this game might come out, are you guys close or do you think it will still be a while? I'm just so excited to get my hands on this and smash some boulders smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Jun 7 2017, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

It's getting closer, but we're not ready to submit a date. We can assure that the majority of the team is working hard on it and that we're mostly resolving issues, improving game flow, calibrating gameplay, etc. From certain points of view this is the most difficult game we've developed so far, so it's taken a bit longer than expected. We want to be sure everything is properly tested/implemented before committing to a release.

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
PIECEofTOAST
post Jun 15 2017, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,139

QUOTE (Dmitriy Gorbachev @ Jun 7 2017, 12:27 PM) *
It's getting closer, but we're not ready to submit a date. We can assure that the majority of the team is working hard on it and that we're mostly resolving issues, improving game flow, calibrating gameplay, etc. From certain points of view this is the most difficult game we've developed so far, so it's taken a bit longer than expected. We want to be sure everything is properly tested/implemented before committing to a release.

Cool! As painful as it is to wait for this awesome sequel, it's comforting to hear that you guys would rather delay the release to make a good game than just pump it out as fast as possible. Keep up the good work!

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jun 15 2017, 05:06 PM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Thanks! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 06:44 AM