Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zeno Clash 3 Game Design
Renegatedy
post Sep 30 2017, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,204

Hello Ace Team !

I'm actually learning how to making games, and you guys are a huge inspiration of the perfect studio game production processing. Your work is always impressive and original and it's a rare things in video game industries today, especially in independant scene, where taking risk is a big decision.

For training, i make a game design document about a sequel, Zeno Clash 3. I'm working on it since one month and it's a open world and more puzzler brawler structure than the second episode.

I was wondering if you are interested to read this document when it be finished. I'm not making a game or another, it's just training and i'm not a student for the moment.

I wrote this document in english, with a french base, because i am.

The document is actually a pdf made with in design, with 5/6 pages, try to catch the feeling of the zeno clash 2 artbook of yours.

Thank you very much. If you don't have time to read, no problem, just a suggestion. It seems normal to talk about this project to the original creator, i don't want to steel anything or another.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 17 2017, 10:20 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Sorry, totally missed this post. Feel free to share a link to your work if you'd like us to give it a quick look. It's always valuable to learn what kind of features fans of the titles would expect from a potential new game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: