Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Controller on PC
Unidentified Sma...
post Oct 19 2014, 12:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,047

Sorry, but could anyone help me on how to connect PS3 controllers to PC? I've been wanting to try playing Abyss Odyssey with my controllers but nothing seems to work for me :/ (They're Dualshock/Sixaxis btw)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oxameter
post Oct 19 2014, 01:08 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,783

They aren't plug-and-play unfortunately. The only driver I ever found seemed a little sketchy to me, but that was many years ago so there may be something less scary now. I eventually just gave up and bought a 360 controller for PC.

EDIT: The driver I didn't like was MotionInJoy. There appears to be another method now: http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1l2...p_guide/cbv3vhf

I am not familiar with that so I don't know how effective it is. But I would personally steer clear of MotionInJoy.

+Quote Post
Unidentified Sma...
post Oct 19 2014, 01:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,047

QUOTE (Oxameter @ Oct 19 2014, 01:08 PM) *
They aren't plug-and-play unfortunately. The only driver I ever found seemed a little sketchy to me, but that was many years ago so there may be something less scary now. I eventually just gave up and bought a 360 controller for PC.

EDIT: The driver I didn't like was MotionInJoy. There appears to be another method now: http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1l2...p_guide/cbv3vhf

I am not familiar with that so I don't know how effective it is. But I would personally steer clear of MotionInJoy.

Yeah, I was trying to find tutorials, but they all just went to Motionjoy. Installed it but it looked confusing and scary so i immediately uninstalled lol

Thanks for the link, I'll try it out smile.gif

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 04:24 PM