Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Golem, the figurine
Guest_PeteDorr_*
post Dec 29 2013, 03:35 AM
Post #21

Guests

Hello, big fan of Zeno Clash 1 and I finally just got around to playing and finishing ZC2 the last 2 days and I really fell in love with the Golem this time around. I knew about this figure since its announcement but I just did not have the money at the time. Now that I want to buy one, it seems like ShouldBee's site is no more sad.gif Does anyone know what happened or if they will be coming back? If not is there still a way to get a Golem figure? If anyone knows please let me know as I would love to get one. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Dec 30 2013, 08:23 AM
Post #22

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

As far as I know they only produced a limited amount. They probably stopped making them quite some time ago. You could always e-mail them directly, in case they have something stocked somewhere.

+Quote Post
Skaadi
post Mar 21 2016, 09:55 PM
Post #23

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,900

God, my poor Golem was the victim of some crappy removalists I hired to help me move house. Honestly pretty heartbroken, I'm gonna try to put him back together as best I can but it isn't looking good. I'm gonna try contacting ShouldBee to see if they still have another one somewhere, but no dice yet.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Mar 23 2016, 01:51 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Skaadi @ Mar 21 2016, 10:55 PM) *
God, my poor Golem was the victim of some crappy removalists I hired to help me move house. Honestly pretty heartbroken, I'm gonna try to put him back together as best I can but it isn't looking good. I'm gonna try contacting ShouldBee to see if they still have another one somewhere, but no dice yet.

Oh, that's so sad! My figurine's hammer broke off, but I was able to glue it back on. I think these will remain quite rare. Not sure if ShouldBee is producing any more of these at this point. Hopefully you can get it fixed!

+Quote Post
NecroGiant
post Apr 27 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,753

unfortunately they dont respond to emails either. i tried getting in contact with them about a year ago and no response. pretty sure they went under. im a huge fan of zeno clash and have bought at least 10 copies combined of 1&2 and missed my chance to buy one!

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Apr 28 2016, 06:49 PM
Post #26

Aw, that's too bad. Hopefully the existing figurines don't see any more accidents. Maybe they will cost a lot in the future?... $$ rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 04:18 AM