Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Playable monster list
MasterNinjaTseit
post Sep 20 2015, 03:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,620

Hey all! I was wondering if there was a playable character list somewhere. The one on the wiki doesn't seem to have them all. I've captured everything I've ever seen, but I'm still missing 5 or 6 from the training screen. I think I might know why though. A few questions first.

Is the community progress different between platforms and versions of the game? I have the PS4 extended dream edition.

Do monsters like the mimic only appear after the first seal is broken? This ps4 version seems relatively new. Maybe I haven't seen these last monsters cause we haven't broken the seal?

Is there somewhere I can see the community progress? Is there a specific number we're working towards?

All and all, I'm enjoying the game a lot. Rocking Katrien still, got 12 warlock kills now, the latest one was on nightmare (and boy that was a nightmare). From what I've seen the devs are very active and responsive, it's very cool! Thanks for any help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Sep 20 2015, 03:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Hi there,

Community progression is the same on PS4 and PC, but at PC it already reached it's life and is currently in a loop. Not sure where the PS4 progression point is currently now. Can you describe the mask that the final boss is currently wearing?

Several monsters will only appear once the community has defeated and exposed new variations of the final boss, so that's why you are possibly missing some creatures.

Unfortunately there's no way to track the progress of the community progress. We developed the system with a lot of uncertainties when we were experimenting on PC, and later recalibrated the unlocking frequency for the PS4 version.

In any case, winning online matches against other players is also a way of unlocking more monsters, so you can always try that route.

+Quote Post
MasterNinjaTseit
post Sep 23 2015, 01:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,620

Thanks for the response! So that answers my biggest question, the PC and the PS4 progress independently of each other. As far as his current mask. It looks wooden like it's made out of tree branches. He likes to shoot fish at me (grrr) and use his giant claws to crawl around.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Sep 24 2015, 04:55 PM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Is this the current seal? If so the community is still going through the second 'cycle'. There's several more seals after this one.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  mask.png ( 123.19K ) Number of downloads: 4

+Quote Post
Fitzy
post Jan 31 2016, 07:38 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 13,681

QUOTE (MasterNinjaTseit @ Sep 20 2015, 07:35 AM) *
Hey all! I was wondering if there was a playable character list somewhere. The one on the wiki doesn't seem to have them all. I've captured everything I've ever seen, but I'm still missing 5 or 6 from the training screen. I think I might know why though. A few questions first.

Is the community progress different between platforms and versions of the game? I have the PS4 extended dream edition.

Do monsters like the mimic only appear after the first seal is broken? This ps4 version seems relatively new. Maybe I haven't seen these last monsters cause we haven't broken the seal?

Is there somewhere I can see the community progress? Is there a specific number we're working towards?

All and all, I'm enjoying the game a lot. Rocking Katrien still, got 12 warlock kills now, the latest one was on nightmare (and boy that was a nightmare). From what I've seen the devs are very active and responsive, it's very cool! Thanks for any help!

Hey MasterNinjaTseit not entirely sure if you are still looking for all the playable characters but I think this has all of them bar one ( Golem which can only be unlocked by owning zeno clash 1 or 2 or the abyss odyssey soundtrack) and the the soul level of each monster

Acolyte----------------------- ?(I think it's 1)
Undead Soldier 1
Undead Officer------------ 1
Undead Firefighter 1
Voladora-------------------- 2
Pudatoaur 3
Judith------------------------ 4
Sea Witch 4
Bauta------------------------ 5
Mummy 5
Burning Mummy---------- 6
Skelly Warrior 8
Peacock warrior---------- 10
Sea Queen 11
Stone Golum-------------- 12
Mimic 13
Camahueto---------------- 15
Wood Golum 15
Ice Golum------------------ 17
Jackle (Pancho Skelly) 22
Golden Calf---------------- 24
Jester-------------------- 25
Ekeko (Merchant) 28
Nightmare Katrien------- 30
Nightmare Monk 32
Nightmare Pincoya------ 34
Pudataur Knight 35
Paganini------------------- 37
Verbum Del 40
The Living Creature ---- 45
Tirana Demon (Majora-Mask Flying ghost) 50
The Warlock 70
Titan (Warlock's pet) 70

Also if it helps you generally unlock a new monster after finishing a versus match against the ai, regardless if you win or lose.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 09:28 AM