First, I want to congratulate you on a fantastic game! Just recently downloaded the PS3 game, and been loving it - the game play and story/lore are fantastic! Your game is providing such a fascinating diversity unfortunately absent from the gaming industry.
Can you confirm if the PS3 version is different from the PS4 version? From what I've been reading in your forums, I see that there is a big difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions, including the PvP, characters, etc.
Do you plan to further develop the PS3 version? Maybe I'm among the few who haven't bought a PS4 yet. But if Sony continues to provide games like yours, I might just have to buy one soon...
For the PS3 version, a few questions:
1) once a player unlocks the monk, Pincoya, and all the skills for them and Katrien, is there any further game/story line development?
2) is there another boss besides the masked dream warlock? the ending seems to hint that there's more given you don't end up waking up the dreamer - wondering if this is part of the PS3 version
3) how do you get page 9? can't seem to find this after several dozen playthroughs
4) after defeating the masked dream warlock, and the player's character reappears in purgatory, the character items are gone - was this meant to happen on the PS3 version?
5) how does saving work? is it automatic only after dying? wondering if there's a way to be able to save and stop playing mid-level without having to die in order to keep valuable items found during exploration
Thanks again for making a great game!
Great to hear you are enjoying the game. Unfortunately there's no further plans to support Abyss Odyssey on PS3. I guess that if you're interested in the most 'updated' versions you can either consider the PC or PS4 builds.
About your questions:
1) Have you captured all the enemies from the game? You can track the progress in the training room.
2) Not sure where the community progress is at this point, but if you've seen the masked warlock, the hulk and the statue mask comes to life, then you've seen all there is to see.
3) I think there was a bug in early versions preventing page 9 to be dropped. This was addressed in other builds. It's possible that fix didn't make it to the PS3 version.
4) I think this was a design flaw. Can't remember if it was originally planned as the expected behavior, or if it was addressed in future revisions.
5) You should be able to resume from the very same room of your last play through. If this isn't that the case, it's possible this was only patched into more recent versions.
Terrible sorry for the dodgy answers, but we released the PS3 version so long ago and there were so many patches afterwards, that I can't recall the state of some features on each platform. The PC and PS4 versions are on par, but if we do continue to support the game in the future it will most likely be only for the PC version.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)