Reply to this topicStart new topic
> having problems? check here
tschumann
post Oct 29 2016, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 283

This will contains solutions to possible problems that you might have with the game - there's more discussion and solutions posted in the Steam discussion forums at http://steamcommunity.com/app/353700/discussions/0/ but they get purged after a while, while everything here is permanent.

How do I unlock the 62 fps framerate?
Right click on the game on Steam and go to 'properties' -> go to the 'local files' tab and click on 'browse local files'. From there go to:

\the_deadly_tower_of_monsters\Engine\Config

...and open the BaseEngine.ini file

Search for:

bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE

...and change it to...

bSmoothFrameRate=FALSE

If that doesn't work make sure the 60 fps lock isn't from your videocard: Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and in 'Manage 3D settings' -> go to Vertical Sync and turn it Off.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nima Hajizade
post Nov 16 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,007

Hi Thanks For Ur Great Game ,I Really Enjoyed It , I'm Having Problem Whit My Trophies On PS4 I Download it Free On PSN and Finish The Game But Half Of Trophies I Own In Game Are Not Synced Whit My Consul Trophies, Can It Be Fixed??
And If Ur Gonna Release An Update Please Add More Enemies In Map And Put More Space For Equipped Weapons Like 3 For Each And More Gold Gears For Upgrading Because U Cant Upgrade All Weapons Whit This Number Of Gold Gears And There Is Problem Whit Stations That U Must Go Near Them Several Times To Use It And I Finish The Game Whit Level 12 AND There IS No More Enemy For Leveling Up , I Love The Game And Hope U Fix These Problems And Importantly My Trophy Poblem
THANK U VERY MUCH wink.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Nov 17 2016, 01:47 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,738

Hi Nima Hajizade,

Sorry, but trophy syncing is all on Sony, nothing we can do. And I think it's the first time this issue was reported.

With the Steam version there is a known problem where you might get an achievement in game, but not Steam achievement, if you die before saving your progress (reaching a checkpoint). Maybe it's the same on PS4? Try loading your save and see if you can get the achievements that didn't sync again.

Sorry, there are no plans for gameplay changes. We have already switched to other projects. But thank you for your feedback! smile.gif

You don't level up by killing enemies, you get levels by completing missions (achievements). So it does seem that you didn't get half of those achievements in game as well, and you should be able to complete these missions again. Let us know if it works! smile.gif

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
Nima Hajizade
post Nov 18 2016, 10:18 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,007

QUOTE (Dmitriy Gorbachev @ Nov 17 2016, 09:17 PM) *
Hi Nima Hajizade,

Sorry, but trophy syncing is all on Sony, nothing we can do. And I think it's the first time this issue was reported.

With the Steam version there is a known problem where you might get an achievement in game, but not Steam achievement, if you die before saving your progress (reaching a checkpoint). Maybe it's the same on PS4? Try loading your save and see if you can get the achievements that didn't sync again.

Sorry, there are no plans for gameplay changes. We have already switched to other projects. But thank you for your feedback! smile.gif

You don't level up by killing enemies, you get levels by completing missions (achievements). So it does seem that you didn't get half of those achievements in game as well, and you should be able to complete these missions again. Let us know if it works! smile.gif

Hi thanks for your helpful reply , i played the game from the ground to top again and pass that half missions and after a few trophies all of them has been synced with my sony account , 2 of missions are now remain(6films,25targets) and i reached to the top with level 21 , i really enjoyed it , it was fun and beautiful and i love the music specially the one that played in the beginning of tower and the graphics are awesome and i wish the director talked random fun things in gameplay like ''The Stanley Parable'' and there were more enemies in map but fewer than the first time you enter the place like ''Torchligh'' and there is a problem with checkpoint device that every time i press the touchpad it shows the highest checkpoint not the checkpoint that i am near it or the floor that i am in , the teleport system for falling is genius and the weapons are so cool.

thanks again for your really fun experience and hope to play more from your label biggrin.gif wink.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Nov 18 2016, 10:48 AM
Post #5

Glad you loved the game! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chickenwingman
post Nov 19 2016, 03:51 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 14,014

I'm at the part where you use the gondola/tram thing to cross the gap on part 4, after you clear the rocks with the mines, and I'm stuck. Whenever I cross I get pushed out of the gondola right before it stops on the platform, like there's a barrier around the entire thing. I'd there a fix for this?

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Nov 21 2016, 11:15 AM
Post #7

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (chickenwingman @ Nov 19 2016, 04:51 PM) *
I'm at the part where you use the gondola/tram thing to cross the gap on part 4, after you clear the rocks with the mines, and I'm stuck. Whenever I cross I get pushed out of the gondola right before it stops on the platform, like there's a barrier around the entire thing. I'd there a fix for this?

Is this on PS4 or PC? Have you reloaded the previous checkpoint and tried again?

+Quote Post
chickenwingman
post Nov 25 2016, 02:26 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 14,014

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ Nov 21 2016, 11:15 AM) *
Is this on PS4 or PC? Have you reloaded the previous checkpoint and tried again?

Sorry for the late reply. Internet problems. I'm on ps4 and yes I've tried restarting the checkpoint. Every time I go on that specific tram it pushes me through/off the thing.

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Nov 29 2016, 11:05 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (chickenwingman @ Nov 25 2016, 09:26 AM) *
Sorry for the late reply. Internet problems. I'm on ps4 and yes I've tried restarting the checkpoint. Every time I go on that specific tram it pushes me through/off the thing.

Sorry, you are the only one who reported this problem and we couldn't replicate it. I am afraid you will have to start a new game and hope this doesn't happen again.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 12:50 PM