Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Errore in italian subtitles
Mistermarx
post Feb 2 2014, 07:52 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,049

I'm not sure this is the best place for my signal, but I didn't find any mail for bug or similar.
* SPOILER *
When you reach the top of the pink tower, after the visit of the southern golem, Gath says in English something like "He will bring the organs to the northern golem faster", but the subtitles says something like "PortarÓ gli organi al golem MERIDIONALE (southern) pi¨ velocemente di noi". It's not a big mistake, but in a game with such a compless plot, if someone just reads the subtitles he could easily misunderstand.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Feb 3 2014, 08:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Mistermarx @ Feb 2 2014, 08:52 AM) *
I'm not sure this is the best place for my signal, but I didn't find any mail for bug or similar.
* SPOILER *
When you reach the top of the pink tower, after the visit of the southern golem, Gath says in English something like "He will bring the organs to the northern golem faster", but the subtitles says something like "PortarÓ gli organi al golem MERIDIONALE (southern) pi¨ velocemente di noi". It's not a big mistake, but in a game with such a compless plot, if someone just reads the subtitles he could easily misunderstand.

Thanks for reporting this. I'll see if we can get it addressed in a future patch. The work we did for this game on the localization front wasn't too great, so please feel free to report any other errors you think are important.

Thanks again!

+Quote Post
timpane
post Mar 12 2015, 03:34 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,875

When you are able to understand the glyphs, you can find a plate in the Last Tomb who tells something about the natural barriers for the golems: oceans, mountains, deserts and "to the south, endless cold". We never see something like an ice world in the game, so is this maybe a possible location for a third Zeno Clash? wink.gif

Our Actual Exams and learnalanguage - learn spanish gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our http://learnalanguage.com is also very useful tool. Learn-german-easily for its easiness.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: