Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zeno Clash UE Loading Freeze
Guest_federico7557_*
post May 6 2010, 03:20 AM
Post #1

Guests

I (and not only me ) have a huge problem, Zeno clash in EVERY loading freeze.
It's really frustrating i have paid and i haven't see the game (eu version) .
I think that this things really don't help you in the sellings.
I hope this things are resolved quickly because at this time in eu Zeno Clash have 1 STAR.

Onestly i really love this game and that's why i'm very frustrated to see these huge problems.

Please can i have any advice???!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post May 6 2010, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

Hi Federico. Yours (until now) is the only report we have of this issue. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Is this the only game with which you have problems?

Where else are you seeing this issue reported?

+Quote Post
Guest_federico7557_*
post May 6 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ May 6 2010, 08:55 AM) *
Hi Federico. Yours (until now) is the only report we have of this issue. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Is this the only game with which you have problems?

Where else are you seeing this issue reported?

Well thanks for the answer, yesterday i have deleted on my italian xbox360 the game some times but without results, i have also deleted the cache on my consolle
I have played really some games but i hadn't never found this problem, this evening when i return home from work i re-try to download the game.
The strange thing are that the game works until mail menu then when i try to start Any mode (on local, through xboxlive, 1-2 player) always the game freeze.
Can you give me any other suggest? (i really don't no what i can do)

Thanks in advice
Federico

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post May 6 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (federico7557 @ May 6 2010, 10:22 AM) *
Well thanks for the answer, yesterday i have deleted on my italian xbox360 the game some times but without results, i have also deleted the cache on my consolle
I have played really some games but i hadn't never found this problem, this evening when i return home from work i re-try to download the game.
The strange thing are that the game works until mail menu then when i try to start Any mode (on local, through xboxlive, 1-2 player) always the game freeze.
Can you give me any other suggest? (i really don't no what i can do)

Thanks in advice
Federico

Question: Do you ever get to see the loading screen (with a loading bar), or does it freeze before?

+Quote Post
Guest_federico7557_*
post May 6 2010, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ May 6 2010, 11:50 AM) *
Question: Do you ever get to see the loading screen (with a loading bar), or does it freeze before?

Yes i see the loading bar and in this moment (about 1/4 of this bar ) the game freeze and the console with it.

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post May 6 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (federico7557 @ May 6 2010, 12:40 PM) *
Yes i see the loading bar and in this moment (about 1/4 of this bar ) the game freeze and the console with it.

Have you tried loading the 'character gallery' (in 'extras')? This is the smallest "map" you can load. I'm trying to guess whether the loading causes the crash, or whether big levels do so.

Unfortunately this might be related to a bad disk sector in your XBox - or something else. This still remains the single reported crash of the game... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_federico7557_*
post May 6 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ May 6 2010, 02:05 PM) *
Have you tried loading the 'character gallery' (in 'extras')? This is the smallest "map" you can load. I'm trying to guess whether the loading causes the crash, or whether big levels do so.

Unfortunately this might be related to a bad disk sector in your XBox - or something else. This still remains the single reported crash of the game... unsure.gif

Character gallery works (today, yesterday no) every other loading cause the freeze.
At your opinion the problem are on hard disk or directly on xbox?
I feel very tired , probably my fault was buy the game without try the demo before but i really love this game.
Thanks for support

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post May 6 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (federico7557 @ May 6 2010, 02:37 PM) *
Character gallery works (today, yesterday no) every other loading cause the freeze.
At your opinion the problem are on hard disk or directly on xbox?
I feel very tired , probably my fault was buy the game without try the demo before but i really love this game.
Thanks for support

If the character gallery is loading and not the bigger levels, then it might be memory related. But it definitely looks like a problem with your machine, as we continue to have no single other report of any type of crash (not here or on the XBox forums). Is your Xbox modified in any way? I wish I could do more to help... but unfortunately the symptoms seem to suggest there is something wrong with your system, and not the software.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 7 2010, 02:26 AM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ May 6 2010, 05:05 PM) *
If the character gallery is loading and not the bigger levels, then it might be memory related. But it definitely looks like a problem with your machine, as we continue to have no single other report of any type of crash (not here or on the XBox forums). Is your Xbox modified in any way? I wish I could do more to help... but unfortunately the symptoms seem to suggest there is something wrong with your system, and not the software.

Dear Carlos Bordeu
you have give me a very good hint and finally the game work good, the problem was in the hard disk.
I don't realize any possible reason (naturally my console aren't modify in any parts) but i have a sector of my hard disk damaged, deleting some demos, add-on, live arcade etc.. the game has start to work.
I have to say thanks to you for great disponibility you have give me and for the great game you have done and sorry for have tell you that not only me have this problem but i have misunderstanding a old tread born for pc edition.

Thanks a lot
and is really a 5 stars game.

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post May 7 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Guest @ May 7 2010, 02:26 AM) *
Dear Carlos Bordeu
you have give me a very good hint and finally the game work good, the problem was in the hard disk.
I don't realize any possible reason (naturally my console aren't modify in any parts) but i have a sector of my hard disk damaged, deleting some demos, add-on, live arcade etc.. the game has start to work.
I have to say thanks to you for great disponibility you have give me and for the great game you have done and sorry for have tell you that not only me have this problem but i have misunderstanding a old tread born for pc edition.

Thanks a lot
and is really a 5 stars game.

No problem! Glad I could help you out. Thanks for the 5 star rating! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: