Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What happens in The Last Tomb?
Photon_Man62
post Sep 26 2014, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,377

I was sadly unable to enter The Last Tomb since I didn't grab enough cubes earlier on. But now I have progressed too far into the storyline (right before the final fight between the two golems) to get the remaining cubes and go back there. There are no descriptive online walkthroughs, and the one video of TLT on YouTube was sadly recorded by a guy who went inside before you get the ability to read the Golems' writing, so it misses all the important plot info.

Could someone please give a quick summary? Heck, maybe Carlos even has a personal note to add about that section? tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Sep 28 2014, 10:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

The last tomb basically tells about the beginning of the chimeras (animal people) and how they got to be isolated and put into "quarantine" in the land that is known as Zenozoik. It speaks about how men a and men-beasts who lived in Zenozoik gradually lost their heritage and forgot their origins and why they know nothing of the outside world. It basically explains the reason for the existence of Zenozoik.

I really don't remember all the texts, but getting to the tomb with fast travel totems and finding the cubes is relatively easy if you know where they are (you can find that in the steam guides). You can do this at this point in the game, or just beat it and then use the last save.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: