//

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Many Silver and Gold Cogs Are In the Game?, Searching for buried and hidden treasures
belovedklowny
post Nov 25 2016, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,022

Hi1 First post. First off, I have to tell you that The Deadly Tower of Monsters is the best game I've played all year! It's great fun and an obviously loving homage to the great sci-fi b movies of the past. The cut-scenes are particularly funny. They're so good that I wouldn't dream of fast-forwarding through them! LOL!

Does anyone know how many silver and gold cogs there are to find in the game? I have played through without upgrading any ranged or melee weapons, and I have accumulated 42 silver and 26 gold cogs. Some of them are quite deviously hidden. Have I found them all or do i keep on searching?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Nov 25 2016, 04:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

Hi, glad you liked the game! Check out the upcoming Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder, if you haven't already. It has plenty of jokes as well. smile.gif

I don't know exactly how many cogs there are, but I am pretty sure I found all of them. That was enough to upgrade 6 ranged and 6 melee weapons to the max.

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
belovedklowny
post Nov 25 2016, 04:27 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,022

QUOTE (Dmitriy Gorbachev @ Nov 25 2016, 03:20 PM) *
Hi, glad you liked the game! Check out the upcoming Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder, if you haven't already. It has plenty of jokes as well. smile.gif

I don't know exactly how many cogs there are, but I am pretty sure I found all of them. That was enough to upgrade 6 ranged and 6 melee weapons to the max.

In past playthroughts i know I didn't find as many as I have found this time through, and i think i had upgraded 5 ranged and 5 melee. There is a bit of a dearth of silver cogs. I always wind up with a bunch of excess gold cogs but don't have the silver cogs to upgrade further.

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Nov 25 2016, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

I have 0 silver and 4 gold cogs left.

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 03:51 PM