Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions I didn't find any answers too, Could somebody help me answere these questions?
DeltaKLMPilot
post Jul 16 2013, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,165

I've played through Zeno Clash twice. Strangely enough, I didn't find any answers to some questions that were popping up in my mind.

#1 - What is up with the North Golem and his Rubrics Cube? What does it mean to him, is it his totem and what puropse has it?

#2 - Why did Ghat set off an explosion, injuring Father Mother in the beginning?

#3 - What secret does Ghat know about Father Mother? That she was kidnapping and hiding babies? Be he didn't knew that himself was kidnapped as a baby, am I right? happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Jul 16 2013, 06:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

***CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ZC2***

1. Since the world outside of Zenozoik is indeed a modern advanced/future earth, the Rubic cube is there as a small hint that Golem belongs to this society. In ZC1 there is no reveal of the existence of an outer world.

2. He was despaired and losing the fight and struggling for his life (this re-happens later on in the game as an actual level). He had come to challenge Father-Mother because of his/her secret, but he didn't really have a plan.

3. Ghat knew FM was indeed a baby kidnapper and was fooling others into believing he was the real parent. FM was swapping children from outside of Halstedom for pigs. The ignorant people from the outer villages/locations thought that they had been "cursed" and that their children had transformed to pigs. Ghat found this out in his trips outside of Halstedom, which was forbidden by FM.

+Quote Post
d2r
post Aug 11 2013, 06:41 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,678

Glad to see the devs take the time to answer these questions. You guys are awesome. biggrin.gif

As long as we're asking, what did Ghat do before deciding to join the Corwid of the Free? What prompted that decision? Is it ever made clear in the games? I just don't recall learning anything about his past (aside from being one of FM's children) before that.

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Aug 11 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (d2r @ Aug 11 2013, 06:41 AM) *
Glad to see the devs take the time to answer these questions. You guys are awesome. biggrin.gif

As long as we're asking, what did Ghat do before deciding to join the Corwid of the Free? What prompted that decision? Is it ever made clear in the games? I just don't recall learning anything about his past (aside from being one of FM's children) before that.

Ghat travels outside of Halstedom, which is forbidden (See the cinematic intro where FM steps on Ghat's map). FM knows that discovering his secret can only be done by moving outside of the city (all the kidnapped babies are out). He doesn't allow it, and Ghat breaks that rule. That is how he gets to figure out he isn't FM's son, and in a sort of existential crisis, goes on to become a Corwid in the woods. He found out his past was false - he doesn't know where he belongs anymore. This impulses him to venture into the ways of the Corwid.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: