Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corowid questions
Steeb
post Jan 8 2015, 08:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,880

While replaying this game, I really forgot how amazing it was. I have some questions about the corwids.

1. Here you explain why Ghat joined the corwids, but what about the others? Can you be born into the corwid insanity or is there always a reason for them?

2a. Is there a reason why many of the corwids are very aggressive towards others?
2b. Why arent they aggressive to each other (or why some are passive to others)?
2c. Are there reasons for some of the quirks? (one concentrates on head banging, one eating humans, peeing, ect)

Thanks alot, I really appreciate how active you developers are, its pretty rare to see that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Jan 9 2015, 08:56 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

1. I wouldn't say you can be born as a Corwid, unless you had a mental deficiency and 'acted' as one... but being a Corwid was more through the process of becoming one rather than starting as one. Going through the reasons of each personal transformation would be too long to go through here. But Zenozoik is a very inhospitable place that could slowly draw creatures to the edge of their sanity.

2a. Their insanity tends to be very personal and individual, and others may come in between with the specific mania of the Corwid. That is a no, no for anyone "devoting" their life to that specific thing. It is a bit like a sleepwalker - they can be dangerous because they have a simple goal and do not want anyone to interfere.

2b. If the Corwid sees that the other Corwid's mania does not interfere with his own, then he/it is nothing more than something to be ignored. Like animals coexisting that do not threat each other. But when an unknown animal appears, it is a threat.

2c. To answer that one would need to understand insanity. Even in real life we do not know why crazy people do the things they do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: