//

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Feature Request (PS3) - Toggle(s) to increase game length, How to easily increase the length of a game of War in RoE
Shnuggel
post Jan 29 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,530

Hi,

First off, Rock of Ages is a marvelous game. I've been playing it constantly with a friend for the last couple of days, and while we are slowly getting the hang of successful strategies, we have found one gripe with the game: there's seldom time to build a full obstacle course for each other when we're playing War - matches usually go by too quickly.

Me and my friend have discussed whether a toggle to increase the strength of the castle door in the game lobby would be a viable solution to increasing the playtime on each map, and it shouldn't (hopefully) be too hard to implement. This would enable gamers to choose wether we wish to play an ordinary game of War, or if we want to play a more drawn out game. (In addition, another toggle could increase the cooldown between each successive boulder.)

The implementation, of either only the first suggestion or both combined, could enable the gamer to lengthen each game, AND enable him or her to emphasize the strategy element of the game even more.

Please consider these suggestions, as they could increase the depth and replayability of your otherwise great game smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 29 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Unfortunately adding these features to the PS3 build would be a little difficult, since the patching process on consoles is more complicated on our end than with the PC, where we can skip through any intermediaries. I really like the suggestion though. Perhaps we'll consider it for a future update, but if it happens it will most likely appear on PC. :-/

Still, thanks for the feedback!

+Quote Post
Shnuggel
post Jan 30 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,530

Thanks for your reply smile.gif

That's understandable. However, if you were to implement the change in a future update on the PC edition of Rock of Ages - and you find it really adds to the gameplay - perhaps you could consider implementing the changes on the console editions of the game?

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 31 2013, 03:27 PM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

We'll take it into account, but I can say anything for sure right now. We don't even have a RoA update in schedule for PC for now (we're too busy with Zeno Clash 2 at the moment)...

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2017 - 08:34 AM