Guests

So much for early April... cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_pizza man_*
post Apr 10 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #22

Guests

to right you told us early april it now is and still no sign u sure its coming to XBLA or was it a joke is it really gona be on xbox?

+Quote Post
Guest_zeno owns lol_*
post Apr 10 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #23

Guests

will we definitly see it in april or will it be in the summer time or something cus i wanna play it before my half term ends lol im kinda really hoping it will be out soon but u said that a couple of weeks ago and im getting sightly feed up because no one seems to have a clue whats going on someone?????

+Quote Post
Gentleman
post Apr 11 2010, 06:08 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 739

QUOTE (zeno owns lol @ Apr 11 2010, 02:14 AM) *
will we definitly see it in april or will it be in the summer time or something cus i wanna play it before my half term ends lol im kinda really hoping it will be out soon but u said that a couple of weeks ago and im getting sightly feed up because no one seems to have a clue whats going on someone?????

We don't know. It's up to ATLUS the publisher and Microsoft to get this all sorted.

--------------------
Zeno Clash 2!

+Quote Post
Guest_sir_DeVill_*
post Apr 11 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #25

Guests

QUOTE (Gentleman @ Apr 11 2010, 06:08 AM) *
We don't know. It's up to ATLUS the publisher and Microsoft to get this all sorted.

It seems that they are very good at pissing off the costumers (is it always like this?) ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Gentleman
post Apr 11 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE (sir_DeVill @ Apr 11 2010, 04:19 PM) *
It seems that they are very good at pissing off the costumers (is it always like this?) ohmy.gif

Microsoft? But of course...

--------------------
Zeno Clash 2!

+Quote Post
Rabbit Doubt
post Apr 12 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,051

QUOTE (sir_DeVill @ Apr 11 2010, 11:19 AM) *

If you're talking about ATLUS, however, they in no way are they very good at all at pissing off their customers. Quite the opposite, really. ^^ Were it not for them I'd have never heard of Zeno Clash.

(HINT HINT ATLUS IS A GREAT PUBLISHER FOR YOU ACE TEAM HINT HINT)

+Quote Post
raefuun
post Apr 12 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 721

Jeez.. everyone (well, not all of you ... lol) is so pushy for it to be released right away. If you are so desperate, just buy it for PC on Steam. After all, ports are never quite as good. (Not to mention, PC > Xbox. If I already pay for my internet to my ISP, why should I pay for XBox internet too? lol)

Stop griping to the ACE Team. It's not like they are doing it on purpose to ruin all your lives.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Apr 12 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #29

Guests

not everyone has a PC capable of playing, besides what is so wrong about criticizing something that obviously got screwed up. Early april has come and gone and we haven't heard anything let alone have the game to play. someone screwed up, someone should be held accountable.

+Quote Post
Gentleman
post Apr 13 2010, 05:19 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE (raefuun @ Apr 13 2010, 12:25 AM) *
Jeez.. everyone (well, not all of you ... lol) is so pushy for it to be released right away. If you are so desperate, just buy it for PC on Steam. After all, ports are never quite as good. (Not to mention, PC > Xbox. If I already pay for my internet to my ISP, why should I pay for XBox internet too? lol)

Stop griping to the ACE Team. It's not like they are doing it on purpose to ruin all your lives.

There are in fact new and better features for the Xbox version though.

--------------------
Zeno Clash 2!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Apr 13 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #31

Guests

QUOTE (raefuun @ Apr 12 2010, 07:25 PM) *

So you saying that there is nothing wrong with putting out release date for a game,not releasing it at said date and not informing customers when the game will be released?And everybody should just wait in the dark?Well,in my opinion it is wrong.

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Apr 13 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #32

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 13 2010, 09:24 AM) *
So you saying that there is nothing wrong with putting out release date for a game,not releasing it at said date and not informing customers when the game will be released?And everybody should just wait in the dark?Well,in my opinion it is wrong.

Sorry guys. We apologize for the misinformation with regards to the release date. We'll just have to wait for the official announcement.

+Quote Post
Guest_crab shack_*
post Apr 14 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #33

Guests

the offical anouncement how long will that be hu that could take months ..... or never so it seems even atlus havnt said nothin not even sorry thats a bit out of order

+Quote Post
Guest_rouge 74_*
post Apr 15 2010, 10:51 AM
Post #34

Guests

le jeux sort quand? avril 2011 arf!!!!! le jeu a l air cool mais a force d attendre j pense de moins en moins a le prendre dommage

+Quote Post
Guest_OT_*
post Apr 15 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #35

Guests

I'm sick of waiting early April you guys promised, its now mid April whats the delay. Its stupid bring release all these trailers i hope for a date spring is not a date hurry up.

+Quote Post
Guest_gm_*
post Apr 15 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #36

Guests

The ACE Team aren't to blame here peeps .

have some patience , and while you're at it ...

Show a little respect wink.gif

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Apr 15 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #37

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

Atlus official Forums:

"While it missed its original release date, Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition is still scheduled for release in Spring 2010. A new official release date will be made public as soon as possible."

I know this doesn't say anything new, but just be patient guys. Again our apologies.

+Quote Post
Guest_OT_*
post Apr 16 2010, 02:56 AM
Post #38

Guests

@Guest_gm_*

why would i care what you think im allowed to express my feeling on the subject im sick of waiting i have it on pc now i want the new version whats wrong with addressing it i think they should not give a release date if they cant get out by then they should just say TBA or put it at a date there happy with not false dates

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Apr 19 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #39

Guests

Zeno clash il sortira OU Un Jour Poisson HNE il ONU d meme UO avril faux de l'ONU

+Quote Post
Guest_Chaytup_*
post Apr 27 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #40

Guests

Early may? cool.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: