Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Co op controller problems, Co op only one controller reads
Litho
post Sep 26 2016, 08:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,947

Hi

I'm using 2 xbox one controllers (one is an elite) when I go to play co op the game does not register the second controller, ie when I'm in the menus and it says to press start on the other controller I do this but it doesn't read the second controller.

When I start the game both controllers are connected and which ever I press on first is the one the game reads (it will read both but only ever one at a time), this is the same for keyboard and mouse if I start to use them the controllers will not work and if I use one of the xbox one controllers first the mouse and keyboard will not work.

I've check my devices and there were some issues to begin with (Roccat Tyon had to be disabled for the controller to read) but I can't see anything else that should interfer with both controllers working.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Sep 26 2016, 01:29 PM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

There is a bug that is going to be fixed (patch should arrive in about a week) which has to do about the game having issues if you start a coop game with player 2 using a gamepad. However, in the current build the game should behave normally if you start a coop session with player 1 using a gamepad, and add players with a second controller. (A green light on the top left quadrant of the ring around the Xbox logo = player 1).

In coop only the main player should have access to the menu, so basically as soon as you start playing, by just pressing start on a secondary controller, you should get players added into the game session (press start twice to remove the player).

Can you try starting a game session making sure you are playing with the first gamepad and see if you have the same problems?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 03:24 PM