Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ACE Team; the old days, before they made games, they made memories
sere
post May 23 2013, 12:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,649

I was poking around the internet and stumbled upon a gem. ACE team brothers Andres, Carlos, and Edmundo before they had founded ACE.

I am not a biographer or historian but I do feel obligated to share my findings. Enjoy!

Bonus, can you tell who is who in the photo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3E6pXC9l8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlCVl2Bfs_g

I am glad they sometimes feel compassionate enough to speak to us as fellow humans ohmy.gif

--------------------
-sere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post May 23 2013, 09:25 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (sere @ May 23 2013, 12:33 AM) *
I was poking around the internet and stumbled upon a gem. ACE team brothers Andres, Carlos, and Edmundo before they had founded ACE.

I am not a biographer or historian but I do feel obligated to share my findings. Enjoy!

Bonus, can you tell who is who in the photo?

huh.gif ??? What's this?

Never seen it before. I guess it never made its way to Chile. Funny stuff??? unsure.gif

We had a similar show here and there was a great segment where kids got to challenge a guy dressed up like Fulgore in Killer Instinct 2. The guy always owned the little kids while teasing them. Everyone thought he was a jerk and it was funny to watch the kid's expressions after they lost. I'm sure I can also find a link if I look it up in youtube.

+Quote Post
sere
post May 23 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,649

QUOTE (Andres Bordeu @ May 23 2013, 09:25 AM) *
huh.gif ??? What's this?

Never seen it before. I guess it never made its way to Chile. Funny stuff??? unsure.gif

We had a similar show here and there was a great segment where kids got to challenge a guy dressed up like Fulgore in Killer Instinct 2. The guy always owned the little kids while teasing them. Everyone thought he was a jerk and it was funny to watch the kid's expressions after they lost. I'm sure I can also find a link if I look it up in youtube.

nice try, everyone knows it was you in the fulgore costume. it was your way of coping being owned and teased for years by your brothers ;p

--------------------
-sere

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post May 23 2013, 07:39 PM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (sere @ May 23 2013, 11:43 AM) *
nice try, everyone knows it was you in the fulgore costume. it was your way of coping being owned and teased for years by your brothers ;p

I would have appeared in a Glacius costume, so it has to be Carlos, he played with Fulgore. Fulgore was cheap!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 03:32 AM