Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /home3/aceteam/public_html/forums/sources/components_public/blog/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 788

Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /home3/aceteam/public_html/forums/sources/components_public/blog/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 788

ACE Team Board -> Garry's Mod - Zeno Clash - Free DLC is out!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Garry's Mod - Zeno Clash - Free DLC is out!

Posted by Carlos Bordeu, May 11 2009, 04:03 PM in Features

We're happy to announce that the Zeno Clash model pack for Garry's Mod has been released as free downloadable content for everyone who has purchased our game. The pack includes over 60 models including characters, creatures and weapons of the crazy world of Zenozoik. We hope that everyone enjoys playing around with the new content and we expect to see funny videos and pictures from the community. wink.gif

* To install the model pack go to your 'Tools' tab in Steam, and download 'Zeno Clash Models'
* Click on this link for info on how to enable the Zeno Clash models in GMod

Comments

*VeLeRoN*, May 11 2009, 04:29 PM

"Youtube will not be the same" biggrin.gif I hope!

Josef Nader, May 12 2009, 12:24 AM

I just found Zeno Clash today, and I must say, I'm impressed!

As a modder myself, I look for the most unique and interesting ideas that other people have and try to build off of them. Zeno Clash is easily one of the most professional and fully realized mods I've seen to date. I can only hope you make enough money to continue making games like this. This is easily on par with a lot of other surrealistic games, like DoubleFine's Psychonaughts and chineseroom's Dear Esther.

You've certainly sold me. I will be grabbing a copy of this game for myself as soon as I have a little money.

Guest, Jun 6 2009, 03:20 AM

I'm from Russia, and I do not know who nibut download help!

Carlos Bordeu, Jun 16 2009, 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 6 2009, 03:20 AM)
I'm from Russia, and I do not know who nibut download help!

You just have to go to Steam -> tools Tab and download 'Zeno Clash Models'. Remember that you need to have Garry's Mod purchased.

If you have the Noviy Disk retail copy I'm afraid you'll have to wait as it does not come with Steam and we will hopefully release the updates for that build later.

« Next Oldest · ACE Team Blog · Next Newest »