//

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cannot play online
Guest_fluffyburrito_*
post Sep 21 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Guests

I'm having difficultly with the multiplayer...

I'm unable to find any games and I've sat for 10+ minutes in my own lobby thinking there might not be very many people playing. Is the population that low or is there some problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oook
post Sep 22 2011, 07:29 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,870

If you're playing the PC version, be sure you have opened those ports for Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article...=8571-GLVN-8711

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Sep 22 2011, 08:23 AM
Post #3

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (fluffyburrito @ Sep 21 2011, 11:02 PM) *
I'm having difficultly with the multiplayer...

I'm unable to find any games and I've sat for 10+ minutes in my own lobby thinking there might not be very many people playing. Is the population that low or is there some problem?

The current build has some lobby issues that can require you to restart the title under specific circumstances. We'll be addressing this problem and other related issues as soon as possible so online matches aren't so difficult to find.

+Quote Post
blue penguin
post Sep 23 2011, 02:03 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,738

there is no one i can play with ever and when someone finally came they left during the game

and how come it takes like 1 second for the rock to finally move when you press the button, it should just move automatically, it's freaking sloww

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Sep 26 2011, 08:20 AM
Post #5

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (blue penguin @ Sep 23 2011, 03:03 PM) *
and how come it takes like 1 second for the rock to finally move when you press the button, it should just move automatically, it's freaking sloww

Can you please elaborate? When is the rock slow? During online matches? Your possibly experiencing lag in low-ping sessions.

About getting online to work for now: If you have friends who can play with you online I suggest you use the 'invite friends' option (until we fix some of the online lobby problems).

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 05:34 AM