Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unlocking the Golem, (PC version)
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 15 2014, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

With the introduction of the latest seal new content has been added in to the abyss, and among this content we've released a new mid-boss battle based from our Zeno Clash universe. Kax-teh, or commonly know as 'Golem', is a unique new character that has special unlock requirements.

The Golem will be available in his boss form inside the abyss to all players, but to obtain his soul this character cannot be captured via the mana bar special attack, because his level is infinite. The Golem will automatically unlock for all players that have purchased Zeno Clash 2 or own the Abyss Odyssey Original Soundtrack. People who meet these requirements will also have him available in the versus roster.

Players who share the Golem's soul with a friend can do so but this will only enable the other person to use the character for that specific game session.

To celebrate this ACE Team crossover Zeno Clash 2 is being offered at an 80% discount until October 20. Don't miss it if you haven't played the game:

Zeno Clash 2 at Steam
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oxameter
post Oct 17 2014, 07:46 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,783

Holy smokes Kax-Teh is awesome. 8 hit combos in like three button presses (down normal, regular normal, up normal, I think).

I also got a kick out of the sort of "bullet hell" style enemy after the Warlock fight.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 20 2014, 08:40 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Oxameter @ Oct 17 2014, 08:46 PM) *
I also got a kick out of the sort of "bullet hell" style enemy after the Warlock fight.

Huh? Which one is this? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Oxameter
post Oct 21 2014, 01:03 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,783

It may have been added a while ago, I haven't played in a few weeks.

It's not actually after the fight, it can happen during it - I beat the Warlock again the other day and noticed it started shooting at me midway through. The pumpkin mask in the middle of the stage will start shooting in different patterns that reminded me of the "bullet hell" genre of games. So not really an enemy I guess.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Oct 21 2014, 09:01 AM
Post #5

Ah, yes. Now I know what you were referring to. It was added a while ago. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 04:38 PM