Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PS4 Demo-to-Full version error, Trophies don't appear/Progress problem
Johnie74
post May 28 2016, 11:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,800

I played the demo of this game a few months ago and really liked it, I bought it recently during a PSN sale and when I opened the game, I noticed the trophies didn't show up on my system as they normally do when a game is first opened.

Next, to fix the problem I played until I defeated the Gorilla with Scarlett, this would unlock Dramatic Rescuer trophy. No pop. I thought it was unusual, so I delete the save from my drive thinking it was reading it as the Demo's save file.
Started fresh. Same problems.

Deleted the save and the game, redownloaded and install. Same problem.

Then I read that maybe if I could go as far as the demo took me, it would continue and unlock trophies normally, then I'd only have to go back and restart the game and it would be solved.

Did that, and it took me to the screen where I was prompted to press X to buy the full version or O to exit to the menu.
Pressed X, it took me to the PSN store for about 3 seconds and said that the content was unavailable. I pressed X again, same error. Pressed O and I was taken to the Main Menu and prompted to Start a New Game once again.

Played to the end of the Demo once again. Same problem.

Unfortunately, I can't get a refund from Playstation, so I'm just trying to get the game to work at least.
I would really like to play this game and get all the trophies.
If I could get help for this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

PSN ID: Johnie74
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post May 30 2016, 10:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Hi Johnie,

This is odd. We had a similar occurrence several months ago, and apparently the game had been taken down temporarily by mistake. I'll follow up with Atlus so they can contact Sony and fix the problem.

Thanks for reporting this. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post May 31 2016, 08:00 PM
Post #3

Hi Johnie74, are you still experiencing the problem? Atlus said they checked on their end and everything looks in order. Is this still happening?

Best,
Andres

+Quote Post
Johnie74
post Jun 15 2016, 04:05 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,800

QUOTE (Andres Bordeu @ May 31 2016, 05:00 PM) *
Hi Johnie74, are you still experiencing the problem? Atlus said they checked on their end and everything looks in order. Is this still happening?

Best,
Andres

Hello Andres
I apologize for the late response. Final exams were last week.
Yes, I am still experiencing the problem.
I deleted the game again, re-downloaded it, played to the end of the demo.
I was given the prompt to buy the full game (which I have already) and when I pressed it, it did not allow me to download or continue.

Is there something I can try?

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jun 16 2016, 12:21 PM
Post #5

Hi Johnie74,

Unfortunately there's nothing I can think of to help, since the issue seems to be related with PSN, from what I can infer. Looks like something that Sony missed during certification. If it was the PC version we have tools that could allow us to try to figure out what's going on, but for the console versions we are very limited.

This looks like an isolated issue because we haven't seen reports anywhere else (other than the one I mentioned in my previous post). Why can't you get a refund from Sony?

If it's worth something, I can provide you a Steam key for your problems. If you'd like this drop me a message through IM.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 08:43 PM