Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem aim/looking, The resting position is up for aim
gunsmith69
post Oct 7 2016, 02:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,959

Hi I'm not sure if its the way the game is designed but i tried to play it today and the cursor at rest goes to top. So the aim anywhere, I have to move to bring up the cursor then aim it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post Oct 7 2016, 06:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

QUOTE (gunsmith69 @ Oct 7 2016, 09:43 AM) *
Hi I'm not sure if its the way the game is designed but i tried to play it today and the cursor at rest goes to top.

Hi, I don't quite understand your problem. Is cursor moves to the top by itself or is it not visible, and you have to move for it to appear?

My first thought was that it might be a problem with you gamepad's analog stick, but the cursor isn't even visible when using a gamepad.

QUOTE (gunsmith69 @ Oct 7 2016, 09:43 AM) *
So the aim anywhere, I have to move to bring up the cursor then aim it.

Am I understanding it correctly that the cursor is only visible when you move? Are you using a keyboard to move? Because, as I mentioned above, the cursor is only visible when using keyboard + mouse and invisible when using a controller.

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
gunsmith69
post Oct 7 2016, 07:11 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,959

QUOTE (Dmitriy Gorbachev @ Oct 7 2016, 07:31 AM) *
Hi, I don't quite understand your problem. Is cursor moves to the top by itself or is it not visible, and you have to move for it to appear?

My first thought was that it might be a problem with you gamepad's analog stick, but the cursor isn't even visible when using a gamepad.

Am I understanding it correctly that the cursor is only visible when you move? Are you using a keyboard to move? Because, as I mentioned above, the cursor is only visible when using keyboard + mouse and invisible when using a controller.

So the cursor isn't visible or movable when I am stationary. I have to walk for it to appear and move it. when I stop the character goes back the "default" position of looking towards the top of the screen. I am using keyboard and mouse. I dont have any controllers or controller software interfering.

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Oct 7 2016, 09:23 AM
Post #4

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

Do you have a trackball or have any special software related to the trackball? Is your mouse a regular mouse? I remember some users who were having problems had unusual setups.

This might help:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/353700/discu...33172677742259/

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 03:44 AM