Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greetings from ACE Team!
Andres Bordeu
post Apr 22 2008, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Developers
Member No.: 3

Hi everyone! We hope this segment of the forum is interesting for people who would like to know a little more about who we are and what we plan to do in the future.

If you're a gamer, a modder, or even an independant dev woking on his own title, feel free to drop us a line. The idea is to generate discussion about any topics related to creative development in the global industry. Remember we're building Zeno Clash all the way here from Chile. So don't be shy. Post your thoughts! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Mykelo_*
post Aug 5 2010, 05:04 AM
Post #2

Guests

Hey there, Ace Team. smile.gif
I got Zeno Clash on PC almost a year ago, and I got Ultimate Edition when that came out. Obviously, I loved the awesomely beautiful and surreal art, and the very intense game play. I never understood why Zeno Clash didn't get very much attention.
Lately, I've been thinking about the kinds of art that often get discredited as art forms; (games, comics, etc.,) mainly because I'm hoping to get a get a job as a graphic artist when I can. That's what reminded me of Zeno Clash, and ACE Team.
Anyway, I just wanted to say, thanks for making an awesome game. Keep up the good work, with Zeno Clash 2, Rock of Ages, and everything. Hopefully you guys will get more of the recognition that I believe you deserve. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Aug 5 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #3

Thanks Mykelo! Glad you enjoyed the game so much that you got both versions smile.gif. I wish you a lot of luck as a graphic artist. Thanks again for the support!

+Quote Post
Goreman
post Jan 22 2015, 05:33 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,450

Hi, I love all your games, they're so original and refreshing!

It's also amazing that you're so close with us, it's rare these days, stay like that!

Also, are you working or a new game? cool.gif

Regards from France tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 23 2015, 09:11 AM
Post #5

Hi! Thanks for your kind words! Yes, we are working on a new game. Something completely new. But we're not ready to reveal what it's about yet. It's coming along really great. That's all I can say! smile.gif

Glad to hear we have fans in France. Carlos and I were born there, (in Bordeaux). I definitely need to travel back one day. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Goreman
post Jan 23 2015, 10:50 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 13,450

QUOTE (Andres Bordeu @ Jan 23 2015, 02:11 PM) *
Hi! Thanks for your kind words! Yes, we are working on a new game. Something completely new. But we're not ready to reveal what it's about yet. It's coming along really great. That's all I can say! smile.gif

Glad to hear we have fans in France. Carlos and I were born there, (in Bordeaux). I definitely need to travel back one day. smile.gif

It's funny that you were born there, the world is small! laugh.gif

Chile seems to be great too smile.gif

+Quote Post
freezing_rain
post Apr 4 2015, 08:41 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 13,510

Hey dear ACE-Team members! smile.gif
I just stumbled across this nice forum, somehow I must've missed it in the past, but better late than never, right? tongue.gif
Just wanted to say that you are awesome! Your games are a real joy to play in all their refreshing oddity. I love them!

So you were somewhat surprised to have fans in france? You have fans all over the globe, believe it or not.
I'm from germany, so one more country to tick off the list (if it was still open for off-ticking). happy.gif

You are in fact one of my favourite devs out there and I'm really looking forward to your next game!

And always remember to stay awesome! wink.gif
Cheers!

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Apr 8 2015, 06:18 PM
Post #8

Thanks a lot for the kind words! It's always great to hear from fans from far away, especially when we get to tick off new places smile.gif

Seriously, it's an honor to be considered one of the favorite devs taking into account there's so many awesome games coming out all the time. Thanks a lot for the support!

Hope you like what we'll be showing next!

Saludos desde Chile!

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 03:30 AM