Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game completed; some questions…
liig
post May 21 2017, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,130

I've completed the game - very well done, BTW! (although the cut scene voices were a little on the low side) - but still have some secret targets to hit, and apparently missed some cogs! Would there be a list of items' locations anywhere?

I seem to have gotten all the jump-through-rings achievements, but I see there are still some rings left. Jumping through these doesn't seem to give any more rewards - is that intentional?

I also seem to have maxed out the upgrades at level 14, but I see it goes up to 24. Did I miss something?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post May 22 2017, 09:25 AM
Post #2

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

You may have not missed some cogs, because there isn't enough of them to upgrade all weapons.

As for items' locations, here is an extensive Achievements Guide (note that in Chrome, YouTube videos in the guide don't show for some reason, for me at least). For cogs, you can also see this post on Steam forums, and this video.

I guess the excessive amount of rings is intentional. Probably so players don't have to look for every single one, just like there are more moths to collect in Zeno Clash 2 than needed for the achievement. It's likely also to encourage exploration, like "here are some rings to jump through and have some fun! And maybe find something interesting."

You mean you maxed out some specific upgrade, like health or energy? You get a choice of 3 different upgrades with each level, so there is always one to pick. You unlock a new level by completing missions (achievements).

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post
liig
post May 22 2017, 05:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,130

QUOTE (Dmitriy Gorbachev @ May 22 2017, 02:25 PM) *
You may have not missed some cogs, because there isn't enough of them to upgrade all weapons.

As for items' locations, here is an extensive Achievements Guide (note that in Chrome, YouTube videos in the guide don't show for some reason, for me at least). For cogs, you can also see this post on Steam forums, and this video.

Sweet — thanks! The videos don't load because of mixed content blocking.

You mean you maxed out some specific upgrade, like health or energy?

No, I mean that screen topped off after fourteen upgrades, but…

You get a choice of 3 different upgrades with each level, so there is always one to pick. You unlock a new level by completing missions (achievements).

…that might explain that :-)

+Quote Post
Dmitriy Gorbache...
post May 23 2017, 07:05 AM
Post #4

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,738

QUOTE (liig @ May 23 2017, 12:14 AM) *
Sweet — thanks! The videos don't load because of mixed content blocking.

Thanks, this helps.

--------------------
Community manager at ACE Team.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 12:29 PM