Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unlikely but worth a shot., Nintendo
sere
post Mar 8 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,649

I bring this question to you fully aware of the extreme unlikelihood.

Would you guys consider asking Nintendo if they could include Ghat in the next Smash roster or the Smash that follows it? While it is 99.999999% certain for the idea to be rejected it could still be said that Smash having a lesser known yet worthy "indie" character can help Nintendo's image after circumstances with 3ds and their wii consoles mildly tarnished it. Could be great for you guys too. On second thought, ghat should be considered as a guest character in many fighting games,

I have a feeling this was already asked, though, within the past 3 years.

Ghat is such a great character and deserving of the status solid snake, link, dante, and simon belmont all enjoy. The english voice actor makes it so much better too. The guy is easily on the level of Steve Blum.

--------------------
-sere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Mar 8 2014, 10:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

Hahahaha... I remember someone said we had 'stolen' Falco's design for Gastornis when we were promoting ZC1, but that's the only ZC-Smash related conversation I can remember.

Unfortunately I think Ghat is as likely to get into the roster of Smash Bros as Freddy Krueger. tongue.gif

But we are kind of making a fighting game now... and it will potentially get updated with a vs mode after launch... and who knows... that might mean having a possibility for guest characters of the Zeno Clash universe to be in the vs mode (which plays similar to Smash).

Anyways; If Freddy Krueger ever gets into the Smash roster, I promise to reach out to Nintendo. wink.gif

+Quote Post
sere
post Mar 9 2014, 01:39 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ Mar 8 2014, 09:07 PM) *
Hahahaha... I remember someone said we had 'stolen' Falco's design for Gastornis when we were promoting ZC1, but that's the only ZC-Smash related conversation I can remember.

Unfortunately I think Ghat is as likely to get into the roster of Smash Bros as Freddy Krueger. tongue.gif

But we are kind of making a fighting game now... and it will potentially get updated with a vs mode after launch... and who knows... that might mean having a possibility for guest characters of the Zeno Clash universe to be in the vs mode (which plays similar to Smash).

Anyways; If Freddy Krueger ever gets into the Smash roster, I promise to reach out to Nintendo. wink.gif

Thanks, I could not have hoped for a better answer =D Fingers crossed for VS with a slight fan service roster!

can't use my zeno clash 2 steam emoticons here =o :skullbomb: :vs:

--------------------
-sere

+Quote Post
Unidentified Sma...
post Apr 7 2014, 07:41 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 13,047

QUOTE (sere @ Mar 9 2014, 01:39 PM) *
Thanks, I could not have hoped for a better answer =D Fingers crossed for VS with a slight fan service roster!

can't use my zeno clash 2 steam emoticons here =o :skullbomb: :vs:

:bloodsplat: sorry nosebleeding right now D:

Anyway, I second the idea for Zeno Clash characters as guest characters...probably not Smash, but the idea of ZC characters in Abyss Odyssey sounds awesome biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
sere
post Apr 9 2014, 05:49 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Unidentified Small Critter @ Apr 7 2014, 07:41 AM) *
...I second the idea for Zeno Clash characters as guest characters...probably not Smash, but the idea of ZC characters in Abyss Odyssey sounds awesome biggrin.gif

i was thinking that ashenak could see the light of day by having a role in abyss odyssey. he looks like he naturally belongs! .. in gender, colors, and hair.. ashenak appears almost the perfect opposite to judith.

--------------------
-sere

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Apr 10 2014, 08:23 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (sere @ Apr 9 2014, 05:49 AM) *
i was thinking that ashenak could see the light of day by having a role in abyss odyssey. he looks like he naturally belongs! .. in gender, colors, and hair.. ashenak appears almost the perfect opposite to judith.

Would be cool, but I don't think that even 1% of Zeno Clash fans even know who he is. The reference would be so obscure that he would end up being just a new enemy for most people.

+Quote Post
LED Chicken
post May 10 2014, 08:24 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 11,868

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ Mar 9 2014, 10:07 AM) *

Freddy Krueger made it into Mortal Kombat 9, so... Ghat for MK10? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post May 14 2014, 09:07 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (LED Chicken @ May 10 2014, 08:24 AM) *
Freddy Krueger made it into Mortal Kombat 9, so... Ghat for MK10? tongue.gif

Maybe if Zeno Clash sold like ten times what it has... tongue.gif

Anyways, no need to look any further for our characters showing up in a fighting game! Abyss is all about that, and even though we won't debut with a formal one on one vs mode, I'm pretty sure we'll come around with it shortly after.

+Quote Post
LED Chicken
post Jun 19 2014, 10:07 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 11,868

Speaking of fighting games and Mortal Kombat... MKX gameplay from e3 was awesome! is anyone at ACE team (or anyone else on the site of course smile.gif) a fan of the Mortal Kombat series?

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jun 20 2014, 11:39 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 3

I used to be a MK fan years back. My gripe with the series is that gameplay for me has not evolved to the level of development that other games have achieved like Street Fighter 4. If you look at EVO tournaments MK is mostly played by locals. There's hardly any international community giving it a go. Unlike Street Fighter which has generated a real feeling of "e-sport" with dedicated professional players. Maybe the next MK can chieve this...

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 06:35 PM