Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zeno Clash 2 - premiere
tiago
post Sep 12 2010, 04:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,269

Hi!
I have a question. When is premiere of Zeno Clash 2? Zeno Clash was good game!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Sep 13 2010, 09:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Developers
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (tiago @ Sep 12 2010, 04:56 AM) *
Hi!
I have a question. When is premiere of Zeno Clash 2? Zeno Clash was good game!

Glad you enjoyed the game!

Zeno Clash 2 is very far off. Our current efforts are currently with Rock of Ages. There has not been any media or specific news of dates for a sequel yet.

+Quote Post
dajabba
post Jan 2 2011, 03:33 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,878

Just bought Zeno Clash on steam, and beat it in one sitting. Only thing I didn't like about the game is that it left me NEEDING more! Very beautiful piece of art! I am still in awe. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Carlos Bordeu
post Jan 2 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (dajabba @ Jan 2 2011, 04:33 AM) *
Just bought Zeno Clash on steam, and beat it in one sitting. Only thing I didn't like about the game is that it left me NEEDING more! Very beautiful piece of art! I am still in awe. biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Lots of fans wanting more Zeno Clash. It's big sequel for us... so it'll take time. Patience, patience.

+Quote Post
mrtw1str
post Jan 12 2011, 03:08 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 8,452

QUOTE (Carlos Bordeu @ Jan 2 2011, 09:07 AM) *
smile.gif

Lots of fans wanting more Zeno Clash. It's big sequel for us... so it'll take time. Patience, patience.

First off, let me say that Zeno Clash was more of an experience than a game for me and I'm sure that many other fans will agree. That being said, I hope you guys are taking the same approach with the second game, and am eagerly awaiting Zeno Clash 2. Don't let us down ACE Team!

And

If ever any game could be considered art, it would be Zeno Clash.

PS: Please don't kill Deadra. <3

+Quote Post
mrtw1str
post Jan 12 2011, 03:35 PM
Post #6

I would also like to add that I would very much like you guys to stick with what worked for Zeno Clash. I know all about Zenozoik and it being an RPG that never made it and I'm sure you guys would love to make it work, but what made Zeno Clash so unique was the sole focus on the story, the combat, the characters and the conflict. I didn't have to worry about gear, stats or bag space and I felt more of a bond with the characters because of this. It was a story, an experience and lacked what made games feel like games. It was a refreshing change. If you don't mind me asking, perhaps the RPG elements can be left for a reborn Zenozoik of the future, or maybe you guys can implement them in a way that doesn't change what Zeno Clash is?

Just thought you might want to hear what the fans would like. I'm sure I can speak for many others in posting this.

Thanks! :]

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jan 12 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 3

Thanks for all the positive feedback mrtw1str!

About your concerns:

When we eventually develop a sequel we will make sure to give the same level of attention to all the areas that made the first title a unique experience. Yes, we've talked about adding RPG elements, but we'll be aiming to incorporate features that would go well in hand with our original game design and we would make sure that these features would not hinder any of the combat mechanics or the overall experience. We'll most likely borrow design concepts from more action oriented RPGs instead of traditional RPGs, so don't worry about having a huge inventory with hundreds of items and so on. The essence of the game will still be an immersive first person brawler that plays out in a bizarre world with a strong focus on the storyline.

+Quote Post
mrtw1str
post Jan 12 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Andres Bordeu @ Jan 12 2011, 04:10 PM) *
Thanks for all the positive feedback mrtw1str!

About your concerns:

When we eventually develop a sequel we will make sure to give the same level of attention to all the areas that made the first title a unique experience. Yes, we've talked about adding RPG elements, but we'll be aiming to incorporate features that would go well in hand with our original game design and we would make sure that these features would not hinder any of the combat mechanics or the overall experience. We'll most likely borrow design concepts from more action oriented RPGs instead of traditional RPGs, so don't worry about having a huge inventory with hundreds of items and so on. The essence of the game will still be an immersive first person brawler that plays out in a bizarre world with a strong focus on the storyline.

Of course, you guys are amazing. I have no doubt in my mind that Zeno Clash 2 will be an equally stunning piece of work, and I can't wait to see where the story will lead. Best wishes to you and your team! <3

+Quote Post
MultiVaC
post Feb 8 2011, 04:09 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 299

I think when they say RPG elements they also mean things like more open levels with some exploration and ways to interact with characters other than fighting them. Which I think would be perfect for Zeno Clash, because the world and story are so strong, and these things let us go deeper into them.

+Quote Post
rochan
post Sep 9 2011, 06:40 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 11,025

Just bought Zeno Clash on steam, and beat it in one sitting. Only thing I didn't like about the game is that it left me NEEDING more! Very beautiful piece of art! I am still in awe. We'll most likely borrow design concepts from more action oriented RPGs instead of traditional RPGs, so don't worry about having a huge inventory with hundreds of items and so on. The essence of the game will still be an immersive first person brawler that plays out in a bizarre world with a strong focus on the storyline.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: