Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible Zeno Clash Toy Figures
Possible Zeno Clash Toy Figures
If Zeno Clash characters were toys, which would you want?
GHAT [ 2 ] ** [7.14%]
DEADRA [ 2 ] ** [7.14%]
FATHERMOTHER [ 8 ] ** [28.57%]
GOLEM [ 4 ] ** [14.29%]
METAMOQ [ 1 ] ** [3.57%]
RIMAT [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
OXAMETER [ 4 ] ** [14.29%]
GABEL [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
HUNTER [ 5 ] ** [17.86%]
CHLARA [ 2 ] ** [7.14%]
Total Votes: 30
Guests cannot vote 
JuanBriones
post Mar 5 2012, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Developers
Member No.: 1

Hello everyone!

Here at ACE Team we are working on a "secret project" around toy development,
so we wanted to ask for feedback from everyone.
If Zeno Clash characters were toys, which would you want made and what materials?
They may be statues (non moving figures) or plush.
We'd start with the most popular ones and then add more, so I made this
image with characters so people can vote for their favorites.

Feel free to make any suggestions, these dont need to be the final designs:
What weapons should they have?
Do you really like a character (or creature) which is not on this list?
Should the hunter be in his robe (sniper mode)?
etc!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LED Chicken
post Mar 7 2012, 05:24 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,868

Deadra! <3, that would be so awesome having a statue of her, oh and statues over plush, i think

You know what would be really cool though? (if a bit unfeasible ) models of some of the weapons from the game (life sized would be awesome but smaller would be more feasible)

Also thanks for making Zeno clash guys, one of my favorite games I've played smile.gif

+Quote Post
Steeb
post Mar 9 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,880

No Gastornis, or the Elephant guy option? angry.gif

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Mar 12 2012, 07:22 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 3

We're starting with the more "important" designs from the story, but if you guys really want to see other characters ask your friends to log in and leave suggestions for the characters you want.

+Quote Post
Skaadi
post Mar 23 2012, 02:30 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 11,900

I'm gonna go with the most popular option and choose Golem, because he's awesome tongue.gif

And yeah, I think statues would work better over plush for many of the characters, because with the exception of Gabel and possibly Golem, the characters don't look particularly cuddly.

As for Hunter, personally I think he looks better without the robe.

What size were they going to be?

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Mar 23 2012, 07:23 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Skaadi @ Mar 23 2012, 02:30 AM) *
What size were they going to be?

Our partners are still evaluating production considerations, so we're not sure. When we have more news we will post it here!

+Quote Post
Mike Giamalva
post Apr 29 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 11,977

What. I'd rather have statues than plushies, for any of these characters, and I'd definitely be interested in figures of the first four characters. Also, I think it'd be cool if most of them came with a weapon, but those that never used weapons in-game came with something else, like the babies Father-Mother keeps tucked inside her jacket. Regardless, I'd probably buy all of them as soon as possible. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Pacal II
post May 7 2012, 09:45 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 11,986

Out of these characters I'd probably buy the hunter and I think he should rather be in his robe not in the fist-fighting clothes. Some other ones I'd like to see would be Macra and the rodent guy from the Northern Gate Gang.

+Quote Post
Skaadi
post Jun 4 2012, 09:29 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 11,900

Soooo, been a while since we've heard about the figurines. Anything new happening with that?

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Jun 4 2012, 09:51 AM
Post #10

It's still moving forward. We have one character under development, but I can't specify which yet. Will be posting more about this soon. smile.gif

+Quote Post
2Dhuman
post Sep 16 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 12,251

Man I would LOVE a statue or figure of Father-Mother. That would look so menacing on my desk!

+Quote Post
raefuun
post Sep 18 2012, 10:06 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 721

Man, I can barely pick between Oxameter and Golem!! I would prefer statues over plushies too, though I would prefer a plushie of Father-Mother if it was super-cutesy.
I would prefer to see Hunter with his robe, myself.

Any chance of a squirrel with barrel key chain?!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Swift
post Nov 4 2012, 07:29 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 12,344

I'd buy the HECK out of Chtlana (and btw, the pic is wrong - Chtlana is the green girl, Chlara is the brown one with the goggles). Actually, that's one of the reasons I recommend her to be made - she can easily be repainted and modified as Chlara, so you could make two figures for the price of one. smile.gif

Also, Chtlana should come with fish-guns, like in this pic I drew of her and Chlara. Mostly, because the concept of fish-guns is just awesomely hilarious. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Nov 5 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #14

Awesome concepts! smile.gif Unfortunately, I don't think those characters are not so popular that they will have a lot of demand. People will most likely want some of the main characters to come first. But it would definitely be cool to have those figurines. I'd get them!

+Quote Post
Swift
post Nov 5 2012, 03:45 PM
Post #15

Yeah, I know they are pretty obscure - and frankly, I'd love a Hunter or Father-Mother toy too. I'd probably buy the whole line if they'll be in the price range of what such toys (like, the WoW or Predator toys) cost usually.

+Quote Post
EatinPuppies
post Nov 6 2012, 04:07 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 12,348

I need a Father-Mother figure. Such unique design!

+Quote Post
Torchfire
post Nov 6 2012, 07:19 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 12,349

Personally, I would much prefer a Chlara figurine, she was always my favorite character in the game.
And if I saw correctly, the XBox game commercial showed a virtual figurine of both Chtlana and Chlara as a part of the same "statue" (I doubt it would get made in reality, though).

Another thing, that would be interesting to see (although I kind of doubt that it would ever get made), would be a motorized Oxameter figurine. With it's low center of gravity and the wide "snowshoes" it could be easily stable enough to walk on it's own. And the battery compartment and the on/off switch could be hidden under the robe, or possibly under the helmet. And when turned on, it would do exactly what Oxameter does (or is it what the Energizer bunny does), which is walk in a straight line until the batteries run out.

+Quote Post
Andres Bordeu
post Nov 6 2012, 07:55 AM
Post #18

I like your idea Torchfire! Maybe even a wind-up Oxameter smile.gif

+Quote Post
Swift
post Nov 6 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Torchfire @ Nov 6 2012, 07:19 AM) *
Personally, I would much prefer a Chlara figurine, she was always my favorite character in the game.
And if I saw correctly, the XBox game commercial showed a virtual figurine of both Chtlana and Chlara as a part of the same "statue" (I doubt it would get made in reality, though).

I only saw a video of that part where you get to view the characters on youtube - as far as I know, this is sadly not part of the PC version, which I have - or if it is, I have yet to find it. I used cheat codes (invisibility and invincibility) and Garry's mod to gather good screenshot references of the girls.

And I agree - I like them both, but I like Chlara better. It's probably the goggles. They actually do something here! biggrin.gif

Another thing, that would be interesting to see (although I kind of doubt that it would ever get made), would be a motorized Oxameter figurine. With it's low center of gravity and the wide "snowshoes" it could be easily stable enough to walk on it's own. And the battery compartment and the on/off switch could be hidden under the robe, or possibly under the helmet. And when turned on, it would do exactly what Oxameter does (or is it what the Energizer bunny does), which is walk in a straight line until the batteries run out.

That's an awesome idea, and could probably be done pretty well! Maybe simplifying of the design is needed, or doing it on a smaller scale.

I often wonder, actually, why aren't there more toys of video game characters. With today's 3D technology in games, meshes are now incredibly detailed (gone are the days of blocky polygons) enough so that they can be used as templates for toys. In fact, I know for a fact that this is how Wizards has been making its D&D miniatures for a while now - they create a 3D model, and then try various poses for the final miniature - often releasing the same "mesh" as different characters in different poses, like various orcs, or just check the last two Umber Hulk miniatures - they latter is scaled up to Huge size, but they are both the same model.

+Quote Post
Torchfire
post Nov 6 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 12,349

QUOTE (Swift @ Nov 6 2012, 08:35 PM) *
I only saw a video of that part where you get to view the characters on youtube - as far as I know, this is sadly not part of the PC version, which I have - or if it is, I have yet to find it. I used cheat codes (invisibility and invincibility) and Garry's mod to gather good screenshot references of the girls.

Apparently it's Xbox version only... Too bad, since I also have the PC version. I do hope that the enhancements do find their way into ZC2, though...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: