Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just won at zeno clash and ran out of content :(, Could be awesomer with looping randomized maps ?
aersixb9
post Mar 17 2012, 06:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,893

I hated the movies, I mean I mostly didn't even play single player and avoided game a bit due to those entirely, not sure how easy it is to mod, but i did just win at tower 5 and -3 too, wow -3 kept having more - leves to drop down too smile.gif

First thing, I'd love to see a pure melee version or mode, or possibly much less standardish guns and more fists, the sticks i thought were less good, but also lacked the 'many animations' of the fists

Instead of noninteractive characters with the groundhog day effect when you lose, how about on a 'new' game typically , you make a mmo-like rpg character in this game, and perhaps then have a pool of available possible animations, and can then map them to different buttons or actions, mostly just a lot more,

specifically while maybe watching some youtube on the topic, including youtube or google video (etc) searches on 'ufc' or 'mma' , the pro punchers, martial arts, afghanistan helmet cam (guns! tongue.gif also army judo), all for move inspirations, while noting it's all the physically possible moves, but some are both harder and more obscure

there also isn't a lot of 'canceling' options, including during reload, such as drop on reload, or even reload and baton, although...

I'm tempted to also say get some boxing gloves (bag, or pro fight typically), online or whatever, then do a boxing themed version,

also on the lives, instead of groundhog day, maybe all or similar (or tiled) maps are served in a randomish order, modded with different objects, hopefully much, much larger too, with terrain advantages and moves, like the vertical downward stomp move,

while noting that the human body is 'rigid body physics' at '220 lbs' , and rotates and bends on joints as per joints, limbs, muscles are the 'rpg rated' strength and size around there,

also football (also on youtube) momentum is like a bit of billard balls momentum, if two 220s are headed right at each other, in football they tend to meet and stop, or one dodges good or similar, and in judo you put your fingers in their brain thru their eye sockets inducing death in a punch-like manner, and also includes grabbing, twisting, and tossing, got 43 novels worth of play by play on my blog (same name, also youtube channel with that and also randomly jellyfish and britney) smile.gif

I did enjoy that more than a 'generic' first person shooter, and also worked good from the source sdk...although it might be neat to do that kinda thing with a counter-strike like game, however, instead of normal wasd controls, perhaps those and also lots of movements, and lots of ways to 'aim at' , and some 'fire' options, perhaps by consulting armed people online maybe at gunbroker.com or even budk.com , mma.com, boxing.com, and those kinds of research sources

also a random option, where you keep fighting a series of random people in random maps, no names or situations, but they maybe get harder and/or more, along with perhaps neutrals and other interactions...or otherwise also just bigger and more maps too, including maybe quantitatively with a 'converter' that works on the other source games quickly too, along with more moves for the varied terrain like climbing and wall friction bounce, all 100% compatable with both physics, and the 'timed' powerful movement and grip of the known muscles and bones, also try punching a chicken corpse from market. also 350 until cooked 1.2 hours works good, or 220 and forget about it

Maybe a dynamic system too, where at any given position, the game calculates from a maybe large or dynamic or generated database of possible reasonable moves in that situation, then picks one loosely based on keyboard and mouse input, such as mouse look left will tend to pick a leftward animation arriving or targeting (moreso on click) and pick hopefully the one you 'want' based on timing and positions, like how kick is only available when there, moreso if you look at the target and press 'attack' perhaps left and right with left and right mouse (sides), maybe then kick is a toggle like alt for more intuitive controls, then when you attack target a location approx with mouse, then the 'correct' animation is played to land there maybe, with some random too perhaps, also mattering what they do and move as do you

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aersixb9
post Mar 17 2012, 06:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,893

also a way to mod sword or stick fighting , also hammer or melee wielded

player has weight, also of torso and limbs, maybe 200 lbs

stick has weight, durability, rigid, or etc, or is rigid always like pure 'sword of metal' like budk.com swords,

then wasd is actually then accelerate thrust, in that holding any of those 'coils' a movement and then releasing moves you in that dirrection, then affects your momentum....i mean velocity, affects your velocity minus friction a bunch keepin it near the low end, but if you do 3 fast forward w moves, you'll be goin fast, and then it takes much longer, not 3 fast s back moves, nor a full rotation then the others, and rotation 'steers' a bit in the new direction and you do slow quickly with no wasd inputs,, however these occupy your legs, and also noting the mouse, then, left and right picks a 'side' for the 'baseball bat swing', you can run while swinging and also do a 'golf club' swing with looking down maybe, or up , etc, and can also run and move with it, and then on impact or parry

the metal swords are both durable and rigid, and then the two people push on each other thru the blades, typically attempting to knock one aside, or trick them into parrying hard like the pro baseballer in the wrong direction, or holding right mouse, while they are attacking on your left, and a coil to strike is clicked lookin at them, while coil to parry, click starts on looking at them coiling,

and can contain more people, more terrain, and crossbows that typically sans pulleys and a counter-throw (mass on a spring, so on a real gas gun, the projectile is light and leaves the barrel very fast, after that, the spring on the mass catches it and you spend a while pushing the bullet that already left thanks to fuel, counterthrow, and spring, or a more consistent tensions of electric generator spring like i have now smile.gif, electric ignition instead of blade to flint, with blade thru metal into plate of it

mine has a chamber door that drops, a liquid fuel tank then drips one into there, behind the projetile sepearted by a hard throw gate that opens mostly on ignition, the prior electrical charge or manual cycle (looks like a normal m4, has 140 per mag, electric counterthrow and 240 lbs is doin mach 3 on a half inch ball at this time smile.gif

anyways it compresses the air and gas, puts the ball in front (that ones a spring and a slant instead of just the spring)

works good and gasoline is easy to get with cars and a little included hose and they don't notice when i reload fully and can use their ball bearings, reuse mine, anything under half an inch (short range only), or bring lots of metal balls. I also have a 6mm civil version that's mostly short range and does penetrate armor impressively then without overpenetration, doin mach 23 to a much more reasonable mach 1 in 1.3 seconds
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: