Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There are new IPs?
ACE Team Board > General Topics > Questions For The Team
Dreaddisk
Hi, ACE Team. I was wondering if you have new IPs in the making for the PC or other platforms.
Dmitriy Gorbachev
QUOTE (Dreaddisk @ Feb 22 2017, 11:46 PM) *
Hi, ACE Team. I was wondering if you have new IPs in the making for the PC or other platforms.

The team is working on some unannounced projects. All will be revealed in due time. smile.gif
tschumann
There's The Endless Cylinder though it's not clear if it will result in an actual game from memory: http://forums.aceteam.cl/index.php?showtopic=4559
Other than that I don't think there's anything announced.
Andres Bordeu
We were recently at the Game Developers Conference pitching some new titles/IPs. People at the event were lucky enough to check out a couple of prototypes. Hopefully these get picked up. We're following up with interested parties already. Can't really say anything else other that 2017 looks like a very interesting year. Fingers crossed!
tschumann
Was it open to the press? I don't recall reading any coverage of it recently.
Andres Bordeu
Sorry, missed this follow up.

We were briefly showing the demos around at the Humble Bundle party and at the Chilean booth. All the rest of the presentations were private. I don't think there was press around when we showed these.
tschumann
Ah okay, makes sense. I remember there being a post not too long ago saying that ACE Team would be there but then I didn't see anything in the news even saying that GDC had happened.
sere
In a recent RoA2 steam post, there was a link to an Edmundo interview (in English) where Endless Cylinder was discussed. BTW, Edmundo interviews quite rare because it is believed speaking significantly shortens his lifespan.

http://indiegames.com/2017/08/qa_ace_team.html

Looks like Carlos is no longer a single parent daddy =]

tschumann
So it's still a thing.

Interesting but not surprising that Rock of Ages has been ACE Team's best seller.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.